The Leadership Blueprint is not just another set of leadership guides.
It's NOT a bunch of academic theories and principles, although you'll learn the foundations of good leadership and what makes a great leader and how to get the best out of your teams.
It's NOT a reference guide, although you can use this on-the-job and benefit from it's practical use, as and when you need it.
The Leadership Blueprint is A SHORTCUT
Leadership and good business practices do indeed come from robust theories and models. But, they need to be implemented in the real world. Inside the complete Leadership Blueprint, you'll find the actual tools and techniques to grow your team, develop your leadership skills and improve your leadership effectiveness. You now have access to some of the best concepts, step-by-step guides, templates and skills to scale your team and business and to learn the principles of good leadership.
This offer is available as an instant 3-part download.
If you're like me and want to cut to the chase, and see what's being offered, here it is..
Get this 3-part leadership road-map as an instant digital download, and save 90%.
It's all available for one payment of $4.99.
There's no catch, but there is a 30-day risk free guarantee, too.
Get Instant Access to the Digital Versions
- You'll get the 68-page Leadership Blueprint Workbook, covering many areas of leadership, from motivating and engaging employees, to setting goals, building your team and understanding where you could improve your skills.
- You'll also get the 32-page Handouts pocket-booklet, providing 30 of the best leadership tools, diagrams and templates to follow and use in your role.
- Lastly, you'll get the Leadership Productivity Hacks; 20 Word or Excel templates to help you get ahead in your leadership role, and to improve your productivity.
First up is my new workbook, The Leadership Blueprint. It's been created through popular demand.
I get many requests each week, asking for me to put my best bits of knowledge and help into a book - and here it is!
This information has been read and used by over 1,000,000 people and counting and you can now get it in the form of your own personal digital workbook.
In this workbook, you’re going to discover the main elements that make up a great leader. It'll give you a clear road-map on what you need to be focusing on and implementing to grow your teams and your own leadership results.
Here's some of the things you'll discover....
- The 3 principles of leadership and how by ensuring they are met, will enable you to change the way you lead.
- Understand 30 of the most powerful leadership characteristics and see how you fare against them. Then use this feedback to identify where you can improve your leadership effectiveness.
- Understand the relationship between leadership and management and then follow the matrix to ensure your leading and manging is balanced and well rounded.
- The history of leadership and how paradigms have evolved over the years; as well as how you can use this knowledge to develop your leadership skills, and appropriately manage any situation.
- What Emotional Intelligence is and how to use it in the workplace, to develop deeper relationships, enhance your ability to make effective decisions, remain calm and get the best out of your team. You'll also take the Emotional Intelligence survey, to see how you match up against the EI requirements of a great leader.
- Learn the communication Process Model, how people perceive messages differently and why; and how you can improve the way you communicate to get maximum effect.
- How to delegate and empower team members to grow their capabilities.
-Use the 6 steps to persuasion, and be able to influence your team members to adopt new ideas, new ways of working and new systems, without providing ultimatums and threats.
- How to create team roles, and the process of getting a balanced team, so everyone can flourish.
- How to build team trust and deeper relationships through reflection and feedback, and the process of 'opening up' to each other.
- The main motivational theories of today and how you can use them together, to create an energised team, who are happy to go that extra mile.
- A leadership-skills assessment: take the test, to see where your strengths and weaknesses are and create an action plan to improve your leadership effectiveness.
And there's a lot more. In fact, it covers skills from leading, setting goals, influencing effectively, engaging and even how you can adjust your leadership style to maximise your impact.
Next up is the accompanying Handouts Booklet. This is an A6 sized, 32-page booklet, containing reference tools that you can follow when you need to.
Designed to be relatively small, so you can print and carry around with you, you'll get some great models and diagrams to help you use instantly with your teams. It might be small, but it packs a big punch:
Here's a taster of what's inside...
- The Flexible Leadership Model and the Leadership Styles Checklist.
- Herzberg's Motivational Model and the 2 Steps to Implement it Successfully.
- The 3 step model of Expectancy theory and how you can link effort to reward.
- The 5 critical things when developing a team.
- The Johari Window - Opening people up to feedback.
- The 4 Step Model to being a Transformational Leader.
- The 6 Principles of Influence - a great memory jogger to help you use in real time.
-The 4 step process to creating a vision, mission and objectives for your team or business.
- The Management Versus Leadership Model - another great memory jogger for when you need it!
- The 6 step process for making effective decisions
- Run Effective Meetings with this set of rules....
- 5 Step Performance Management Model to develop goals, coach employees and keep them on the right path...
- The SIMPLE framework to drive accountability
- The GROW Coaching Model
- The 9-box Appraisal Model and how to manage each employee, based on their performance and leadership potential
- The 5 Why model for effective problem solving
- The ease / impact matrix for better project selection
... and much more...
Next, you'll get 20 templates to help you use quickly in your leadership role.
Designed for you to use off the shelf, here's what you'll get:
- A leadership assessment tool to measure your effectiveness
- Plus 5 other self assessment tools, including emotional intelligence and communication skills
- 5 Performance management tools, including goal setting, productivity analysis, burn-down chart
- 4 Problem Solving Templates, including 5 Why problem solving, decision matrix, and an ease/impact project selection matrix
- 3 Strategy templates, including a strategy map, and KPI Dashboard
- and a Time Management Workbook to plan and organise your days and to maximise your personal productivity.
If you're a business student, this 3 part blueprint will help you learn some of the latest theories and models in leadership and management, on motivation, communication, influence, leadership, and much more and how it can be used in the real world.
If you're a business leader, manager or supervisor, this 3 part blueprint will help you be the best the leader you can be. You'll learn how to improve employee engagement, improve empowerment, better your communication, implement goal setting and performance management and generally lead your teams effectively.
If you're a consultant or trainer, you can use this information as a resource to help teach and educate your clients on leadership best practice and to keep abreast with some of the latest tools and models.
There are two main reasons why I'm offering this at the cost of less than a Netflix monthly subscription. I want all my guides and information to be accessible to everyone who wants it. At the same time, i want to wow you with top quality content. My vision is to over deliver every time and get you talking to your colleagues and friends about the value EBA provides.
The second point is that if you find this stuff of great value, there's a small chance that you'll come back and purchase some more high value products, too 🙂
Despite the risk free price, I'm so confident of the quality of this 3 part leadership blueprint, I still offer a 30 day guarantee. If for whatever reason you don't like it, let us know, and we'll refund the money and let you keep it anyway.
When you click on one of the 'Buy Now' buttons, you'll get taken to a summary page, linked to a secure Paypal order form. Simply purchase and pay via paypal.
You'll instantly get 3 different downloads: The Leadership Blueprint PDF; The Handouts PDF and the Leader Productivity Hacks Zip File.
If the $4.99 price stag is still not enough, then you can get a further $2.00 discount just by sharing this leadership blueprint with your colleagues and friends.
Once you click one of the 'Buy Now' buttons, you have the option to purchase it all for $2.00, by clicking the 'Share' button.